- What are the cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin?
It is a digital currency that, as it does not depend on banks, is becoming fashionable because of the speed with which it can be used or sent.
- What is a wallet (Digital Wallet)?
It is a code that represents the amount of contained cryptocurrency. It is used to receive, save, or send cryptocurrencies to other wallets.
- Can I have Bitcoins and not have a wallet?
- Can I have a wallet without Bitcoins?
- If I lose my wallet ... do I lose my Bitcoins?
- Can I have more than one wallet?
Yes. You can have all the wallets you wish and have them is free.
- Are the wallets anonymous?
Wallets are not assigned to a person. But don't forget that anybody can track the activity of any wallet because the movements are public.
- Where do I get a wallet?
There are many free wallets providers, including the one we have in our Bitnovo app
- What is a Bitnovo voucher?
It is a code that is redeemable for cryptocurrencies, through the website or the Bitnovo app, and sent to an address of your wallet
- Is the voucher a Wallet?
No, It is a printed code used to redeem cryptocurrencies through the Bitnovo website or app.
- What is the difference between a voucher and a Wallet?
A voucher is a printed code and a way to add cryptocurrencies to a wallet.
- A wallet is a long code. What happens if the client makes a mistake writing it on the web?
Nothing can happen. If a wallet is not written correctly, the exchange does not work.
- Can a voucher expire?
Yes. Our coupons are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Can a voucher be canceled or returned?
- How many times can the voucher be used?
- Can I redeem the voucher instantly?
- If I do not redeem the voucher at the moment, does it change its value?
No. The value of the voucher is in euros and does not change its value until it becomes in cryptocurrency.
- If there was a failure, who do I ask?
Ask us and we will help you.