- What is a Bitcoin?
It is a digital currency that, as it does not depend on banks, is becoming fashionable because of the speed with which it can be used or sent.
- What is a wallet (Digital Wallet)?
It is a code that represents the amount of contained cryptocurrency. It is used to receive, save or send cryptocurrencies to other wallets.
- Can I have Bitcoins and not have a wallet?
- Can I have a wallet without Bitcoins?
- If I lose my wallet ... do I lose my Bitcoins?
- Can I have more than one wallet?
Yes. You can have all the wallets you wish.
- Are the wallets anonymous?
- Where do I get a wallet?
For example, download Jaxx and install it.
- What is a voucher?
A paper with 2 codes (or 1 code depending on the country of issue) that are redeemed for cryptocurrency you choose, through the website of Bitnovo.com
- Is the voucher a Wallet?
- What is the difference between a voucher and a Wallet?
A voucher is a way to add cryptocurrency to a wallet.
- A wallet is a long code. What happens if the client makes a mistake writing it on the web?
Nothing can happen. If a wallet is not written correctly, the exchange does not work.
- Can a voucher expire?
Yes. Our coupons are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Can a voucher be cancelled or returned?
- How many times can the voucher be used?
- Can I redeem the voucher instantly?
- If I do not redeem the voucher at the moment, does it change its value?
No. The value of the voucher is in euros and does not change its value.
- If I need a help, who can I contact with?
Call us or write us an email, we will help you.